Amazing developers, great specialists, but first and foremost cool PEOPLE!
We encourage leaders who share best practices with one another, and who are very adamant about clean code.
We're a team of top performers.
100% of our clients and referrals are from the most important IT market, so the USA.
You must be passionate and willing to act! At this point, you don’t have to be the absolute best and the most experienced, but this must be your goal. You should be motivated to discover new complex secrets of programming and architecture and also have the desire to learn independently.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the process in check and for helping our teams grow
- You will provide a better understanding of Agile methods and work with our whole organization on strategic changes
- Guiding and coaching the Scrum Team on how to use Agile principles and the Scrum framework to bring value to the client
- Promoting and supporting Agile practices within the organization
- Supporting the team in removing obstacles to delivery
- Working in a flat hierarchy and increasing the productivity and happiness of the team as an open-minded leader
We Need Someone Who:
- Is highly communicative and able to find a common language with people from diverse backgrounds
- Desires to leave things in a better state than they found themIs a facilitator who is able to work well in a remote and friendly culture
- Exhibits a high level of pro-activeness and determination to help their team achieve common goals
- Possesses a positive attitude, a friendly demeanor, a sense of humor, and has an interest in working with others
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Scrum Guide
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a software development team
- Solid understanding of product development life cycle and software delivery processes
- English level min. B2 language skills
Great to have:
- Experience in managing change in organization
- Experience in process automation at work
- Knowledge of Jira configuration at levels higher than basic
- Prior experience working as a Business Analyst or PM
Perks & Benefits
I. Flexible Schedules to Meet Your Needs:
- Flexible schedules. You decide how you organize your work, as long as you and your team are happy with the results.
- You will work in the City Center near the best food space in Wrocław.
II. You will work on Inspiring Projects:
- American projects. You will have the opportunity to meet American culture of work.
- Top-notch hardware. You will work on the MacBook PRO, because we like to work on the best equipment.
- Additional accessories are available for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
III. Never Stop Growing:
- You will have individual growth budget for your educational plan.
- You will have your own kindle and unlimited access to great books.
- Team Meetups that allow you to spend time to bond with your team.
IV. Take Care of Your Mood:
- You will have access to fruits and many tasty treats and other goodies.
- You will be able to use medical treatment in any place you prefer.
- You will be able to use your sports card for the gym or other sports activities.
We are looking for people who they want to be proud of the code and product they create.
Don’t hesitate and apply now.GROW WITH US!