Come join us and work on projects for cutting edge American companies. You may never get a chance like this again!
You must be passionate and willing to act! At this point, you do not have to be absolutely the best and well-experienced, but this must be your goal.
- At least 1 year of experience in testing web applications both in front-end and back-end
- A positive attitude, a friendly demeanor, a sense of humor, and an interest in working with others
- Open-mind to innovations and new technologies
- English level min. B2 language skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Help Developers to deliver better software
- Bring the best solutions to the client
- Determining, registering and documenting found bugs
Perks & Benefits
I. Flexible Schedules to Meet Your Needs:
- Flexible schedules. You decide how you organize your work, as long as you and your team are happy with the results.
- You will work in the City Center near the best food space in Wrocław.
II. You will work on Inspiring Projects:
- American projects; you will have the opportunity to meet American culture of work
- Top-notch hardware; you will work on the MacBook PRO, because we like to work on the best equipment.
- Additional accessories are available for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
III. Never Stop Growing:
- You will have individual growth budget for your educational plan.
- You will have your own kindle and unlimited access to great books
- Team Meetups that allow you to spend time to bond with your team.
IV. Take Care of Your Mood:
- You will have access to fruits and many tasty treats and other goodies.
- You will be able to use medical treatment in any place you prefer.
- You will be able to use your sports card for the gym or other sports activities.
We are looking for people who they want to be proud of the code and product they create.Sounds like a perfect job?
Don’t hesitate and apply now.GROW WITH US!