Come join us and work on projects for cutting edge American companies. You may never get a chance like this again!
You must be passionate and willing to act! At this point, you do not have to be absolutely the best and well-experienced, but this must be your goal.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the process in check and for helping our teams grow. You will provide a better understanding of Agile methods and work with our whole organization on strategic changes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Guiding and coaching the Scrum Team on how to use Agile principles and the Scrum framework to bring value to the client
- Promoting and supporting Agile practices within the organization
- Supporting the team in removing obstacles to delivery
- Working in a flat hierarchy and increasing the productivity and happiness of the team as an open-minded leader
We Need Someone Who:
- Is highly communicative and able to find a common language with people from diverse backgrounds
- Desires to leave things in a better state than they found them
- Is a facilitator who is able to work well in a remote and friendly culture
- Exhibits a high level of pro-activeness and determination to help their team achieve common goals
- Possesses a positive attitude, a friendly demeanor, a sense of humor, and has an interest in working with others
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Scrum Guide (https://www.scrumguides.org/scrum-guide.html)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a software development team
- Solid understanding of product development life cycle and software delivery processes
- English level min. B2 language skills
Perks & Benefits
I. Flexible Schedules to Meet Your Needs:
- Flexible schedules. You decide how you organize your work, as long as you and your team are happy with the results.
- You will work in the City Center near the best food space in Wrocław.
II. You will work on Inspiring Projects:
- American projects; you will have the opportunity to meet American culture of work
- Top-notch hardware; you will work on the MacBook PRO, because we like to work on the best equipment.
- Additional accessories are available for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
III. Never Stop Growing:
- You will have individual growth budget for your educational plan.
- You will have your own kindle and unlimited access to great books
- Team Meetups that allow you to spend time to bond with your team.
IV. Take Care of Your Mood:
- You will have access to fruits and many tasty treats and other goodies.
- You will be able to use medical treatment in any place you prefer.
- You will be able to use your sports card for the gym or other sports activities.
We are looking for people who they want to be proud of the code and product they create.Sounds like a perfect job?
Don’t hesitate and apply now.GROW WITH US!