The controller of personal dataThe controller of your personal data is company: MasterBorn in Wrocław 50-075 ul. Krupnicza 13, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number of KRS: 0000673935 NIP (Tax ID): 8992816601, REGON: 367091774 What does it mean? MasterBorn decides about the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, and how your data will be used. How to contact us in terms of personal data? In all matters related to the processing of your personal data and the execution of your rights related to processing, you can contact us by e-mail by sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and to the address of the office of MasterBorn ul. Krupnicza 13, 50-075 Wrocław.
Pillars of personal data protection
Pillars of personal data protection We are committed to complying with the fundamental principles of personal data protection:
Legality - we take care of the protection of personal data and process data in accordance with the law
Security - we ensure an adequate level of data security by undertaking appropriate actions
Transparency - we present all relevant information on the purposes of data collection and recipients of the collected data
Compliance and legitimacy/adequacy - we collect and process only data that is necessary toachieve the acknowledged goals data
Accountability - we document how we meet our obligations to be able to demonstrate the compliance of data processing with applicable regulations at any time
Confidentiality and integrity - we implement all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against disclosure, loss, alteration or access of unauthorized third parties
Storage - we only store personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of dataprocessing or the provision of specific services
Individual rights - we enable individuals to exercise their rights and implement these rights
Customers' personal data is collected in connection with:
- visiting our online service
- our trading relationship
- the purchase of our services or services from our partners
- clients contacts with our customer service department
- sending a newsletter - if you have agreed to this
We process your data that you provide or share in the history of browsing websites and web applications, as part of using our services (along with an automated analysis of your activity on websites and in applications). You give us your personal data necessary to provide you with services, for example by filling out contact forms available on the website (such as e-mail address) or asking to receive our newsletter sent out via e-mail. We also process data collected during your activity in services - websites and applications, including websites and places, visited, time of visit in a given place, your clicks, the way of using services (e.g. searching for products or services), information about the end device or browser, including its location.
We process your personal data obtained from the website, mainly via forms, in order to:
- display the content of the Website
- manage our trade relationships (communication, newsletter, performance of the contract)
- send you marketing information based on our legitimate interest. We apply a sustainable marketing policy based on the analysis of a legitimate interest
- archiving (evidence) purposes, as a result of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts
- possible future determining, claiming or defending against demands, being the implementation of our legitimate interest
- implementing analytical purposes (better choice of services for the clients, general optimization of our products and services, building knowledge about our clients, financial analysis of our company, etc.), being the implementation of our legitimate interest.
- For tax and accounting purposes. Data submission is voluntary, however, without them, we cannot provide you with the Services
MasterBorn collects your personal data according to Polish legislation and European regulations. It may be necessary for us to make personal data available to other companies in order to perform services contracted or subscribed. In cooperation with the external recipients of such data, operations are the subject of a contract, to ensure data protection and respect the rights of customers and users. In the event of a transfer of information to a country not belonging to the European Union, applicable provisions are in force to ensure the protection and safety of such information.
Your data will be processed until there is a legal basis for processing, i.e.: in the event that consent is granted, until its withdrawing, limitation or your other actions that restrict the consent, In case of necessity of the data for performance of the contract, until its execution and until the expiry of the limitation of claims from this contract (3 years or 10 years), where the basis for the processing of the data is a legitimate interest of the controller, until filing an effective objection, for tax and accounting purposes, to the extent and for a time in accordance with applicable regulations.
Based on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), you are entitled to the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data by us:
- the right to access your personal data and obtain its copy
- the right to rectify personal data
- the right to demand deletion
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
- the right to a restriction of data processing
If your data is processed on the basis of a consent: you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the earlier processing; If your data is processed on the basis of the consent or for the purpose of the contract (necessary to provide the service): you have the right to data portability. In order to carry out the above rights, please contact us at the registered office or at the e-mail address: email@example.com